The Housing Authority of the County of Portage – Owns:
- Two – Elderly or Disabled Housing Complexes.
- These complexes are Federally Subsidized by Rural Development. Rent is based on 30% of household’s adjusted annual income.
- These complexes are in Amherst and Rosholt.
- These units are one- and two-bedroom units with range, refrigerator, and window coverings.
- Utilities Are included in the rent.
- These complexes have on-site coin-operated laundry, a community room, and indoor mail delivery.
- Applicants must be program and income eligible per Rural Development rules and regulations.
- Criminal background and debt checks are conducted along with credit and landlord reference checks.
- No On-Site Management.
Call for applications and/or more information on these Subsidized Housing Complexes – 715-346-1392