The Housing Authority of the County of Portage – Manages:
- A Wheelchair accessible unit in the townhouse rental property in Amherst.
- This property is NOT Federally Subsidized.
- Tenant must pay full rent and security deposit.
- This Townhouse unit has
- three bedrooms – 2 upper level and 1 main level,
- full bath – upper level,
- full wheelchair accessible bath – main level,
- first floor utility room with laundry hook-up,
- refrigerator, and
- window coverings.
- Utilities (all electric) are Not included in the rent.
- Criminal background and debt checks are conducted along with credit and landlord reference checks.
- Applicant must be approved by Landlord/Management.
- Management is responsible for their own background, credit, personal, and landlord checks and income verification.
- No On-Site Management.
- The Housing Choice Voucher Program (HCVP) maybe utilized in this unsubsidized rental unit (rules and restrictions apply). HCVP can be accepted, if applicant is approved by the management agency - HAPC.
Call for application and/or more information on this Rental Unit – 715-346-1392